There is nothing better than a costume party. The best part is that you can be anyone you want to be for the night. There are so many options to choose from. If you are feeling a little lost and don’t know where to start, here are some of our favorite costumes for every body type!
If you have a larger chest, this is definitely one of the best choices for you. The Witch costume gives you plenty of room to show off your curves without being too revealing.
These costumes tend to be quite form fitting, which means they will make your waist look smaller and your hips look curvier! It also gives you the perfect opportunity to accessorize!
This is one of my personal favorites! The 1920s was all about being fearless, bold and beautiful – those are qualities we should all embody. Plus, it’s not hard to find a fringe dress in your closet (and if not, maybe it’s time for some new threads).
If you are on the shorter side or have shorter legs, this is the perfect choice for you! You’ll feel like an absolute princess while still being comfortable. You can also pair it with accessories like a turban or head scarf and
Halloween is fast approaching, and it is time to plan the perfect costume! It can be hard to find the right one, especially if you are worried about what will look best on your body type. No need to worry! We have compiled a list of some of the best costumes for you.
If you are tall: Princess Leia, an Angel, or a superhero.
Want something fun and sexy? Try being a Princess Leia slave girl. You can pair this with knee high boots, or even wear heels if you can pull it off! You can also go as an angel, which is not only super cute, but very comfortable as well. If you are looking for something more comical, try dressing up as Superman or Supergirl! Who doesn’t love superheroes?!
If you are short: A clown, a witch, or a cat.
The classic clown look is easy to pull off and very inexpensive. The baggy clothes hide everything and make you look like a real clown! A witch is another great choice for short girls. The black hat and black dress will make your legs appear longer than they actually are. Cats are always a great option for any body type! They are simple yet adorable costumes that everyone loves!
If you are curvy
If you don’t know what to wear for Halloween, this guide is for you. Here are the best costume ideas for every body type:
2. Princess Leia
3. Michael Jackson
If you want to dress up for Halloween, but you’re not sure what will look best on your body type, we’ve got the perfect resource for you.
1. If you have a pear-shaped body, try a loose-fitting tunic and leggings with a belted waist.
2. If you have an apple-shaped body, try a fitted dress that cinches at the waist and flares at the hips.
3. If you have a curvy hourglass shape, find a costume that plays up your figure and draws attention to your waist.
4. If you have an athletic or rectangle shaped body, try a form-fitting costume that shows off your toned physique.
5. If you have any other body type, just throw on whatever is in your closet and call it a day!
Shopping for a Halloween costume is a lot like real-life dating. You try on several different options, all of which are both cute and totally flattering. And then, just when you think you’ve found the perfect fit, you realize that it’s already October 30th and all of the good options have been picked over by someone else.
It’s enough to make you want to stay home and binge watch TV shows on Netflix. But before you throw in the towel on this year’s festivities, we suggest giving these five costumes a try:
1. The Ghost: Accessorize this one with a sheet, some scissors and some holes cut out for eyes. We’re not saying that this will be the sexiest outfit on the market, but if you’re looking for something that is easy to put together at the last minute, this might be your best bet. You’ll also find that this one is pretty comfortable — which is definitely a bonus if you plan on walking around all night!
2. The Cat: If you want to get sexy without going too far over-the-top, consider dressing up in cat ears and tail. This costume can be completed with just about anything — from jeans and a t-shirt to little black dress — so let
The best costume for you is a hot dog!
The best costume for you is a cheerleader!
The best costume for you is a broomstick!
The best costume for you is a hippo!
The best costume for you is a ghost!