If you’re looking for a unique costume for your child this Halloween, look no further than these ten great ideas!
Top 10 Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids
Category: Halloween Costumes
Halloween is right around the corner, and if you haven’t dressed your kid in a costume yet, it’s time to start thinking about what they might want to be. This list has all of the best costumes that kids will love, so be sure to check them out.
1. Bo Peep — Do you remember Little Bo Peep from the nursery rhyme? Well, she’s back, and she is ready to bring her iconic blue dress and shepherd’s crook back into style. This costume is perfect for girls with blonde hair or who want to wear blond wigs. Don’t forget to add a stuffed sheep!
2. Princess Leia — The one true princess of Star Wars is back in style with the new movies coming out this fall! Princess Leia’s signature long brown buns are instantly recognizable, and this costume will be a hit at any Halloween party you attend. And I’m sure every dad will have fun reliving his childhood as well.
Halloween is an exciting time of year for kids. It gives them the opportunity to dress up in a fun costume and collect candy, but it can also be confusing when they have to pick out the perfect costume. The following list includes some of the top Halloween costume ideas for kids.
3. Action Movie Characters
5. Cartoon Characters
6. Halloween Costumes from History
7. Television Show Characters
8. Disney Characters
9. Video Game Characters
10. DIY Halloween Costumes
Halloween is a fun time for kids because there are so many ways that they can celebrate the holiday. In fact, if you ask a child what their favorite holiday is, they would probably say Halloween. But with so many costumes on the market today, it can be hard to pick out the right one.
Here are some of the best costume ideas for kids this year:
1. Bo Peep: If your daughter is looking for a costume idea, one of the best costumes for them this year is the Bo Peep costume. This is actually a very cute costume that shows off your little girl’s curves in all the right places and will definitely make her stand out from all of the other girls at her school or in her class at church. This costume also comes with matching bloomers which makes it even cuter!
2. Vampire Costume: Another great idea for children’s Halloween costumes this year is a vampire costume. There are many different styles of these including some with fangs and cape or just a simple black cape. You could also find ones with wings if you wanted to go all out and really scare everyone at your child’s school or church this Halloween!
3. Superheroes: One of the easiest ways to get your child into character on
If you are a parent, then you know that the kids are usually the ones you have to please when it comes to Halloween. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I would rather buy or create a costume for my kids than myself. I’m not sure why that is, but it just always seems to be that way.
My kids are at an age where they want to wear something fun and creative every year (as long as it’s not too scary). However, they still need a unique costume that will stand out among their friends in school. If they see someone wearing the same costume or something similar, they want nothing to do with it!
We’ve put together a list of our top 10 favorite costumes for both boys and girls in 2019. We hope this helps you find exactly what your child needs this Halloween season!
Halloween is right around the corner and it’s time to start shopping for costumes. There are many different options out there for kids and parents. I’ve compiled a list of the top 10 best Halloween costumes for kids in 2019.
1) Princess Jasmine from Aladdin: If your little girl loves Disney, then this is the perfect costume!
2) Elsa from Frozen: Another great choice if your daughter loves Disney or just wants to dress up as a snow queen.
3) Batman: This classic character is sure to be a hit with little boys everywhere! He comes complete with cape, mask and utility belt.
4) Spider-man: This costume is perfect for any boy who wants to dress up as their favorite superhero. It comes with a padded muscle suit that has web shooters attached to the wrists so he can pretend he has spider powers just like Peter Parker!
5) Belle from Beauty and the Beast: If you have a little girl who loves Disney princesses, then she will love dressing up as Belle this Halloween! She’ll be able to feel like she’s part of her favorite movie while trick-or-treating on Halloween night.
6) Wonder Woman: This is one of those costumes that both boys and girls can enjoy!
Every year, for over a decade, I have made homemade Halloween costumes for my kids. Each year we have gone to several Halloween costume parties the week before and on Halloween. Each year I get asked where I bought their costumes. Every year I tell them that I made them. Given this, you’d think by now, word would have gotten out of my secret and other parents would be following my lead. But no, every year I am still asked the same question: “Where did you buy those costumes?”
And every year, I tell them that I made them, and every year their response is usually along the lines of: “Oh… I couldn’t do that.” And every year it just makes me shake my head in amazement that they would assume that they couldn’t make a homemade Halloween costume.
I mean really! It’s not rocket science! It’s not even close to rocket science! And don’t worry, you don’t have to be a seamstress or a Martha Stewart wannabe to make any of these costumes either. There are plenty of easy sewing patterns out there for beginners as well as for advanced sewers. You can even make some of these without any sewing at all!
Top 10 Homemade Halloween Costumes
You can never go wrong with a classic. This Bo Peep Costume for Kids is an easy choice for your little one. With a soft white dress, a matching bonnet and shepherd’s crook, she’ll be ready to lead the flock! Whether she’s on her own or being accompanied by her Toy Story friends, she’ll have a lot of fun in this awesome Disney costume.
Includes: A dress with an attached petticoat and an attached collar, a matching bonnet headpiece, and a shepherd’s crook staff.
Does not include: shoes.
This is an officially licensed Disney Toy Story 3 product.