This year, Halloween will be a sizzling hot day in the 90s. Don’t let the blazing heat scare you away from having some fun with your family. Make sure to get your Halloween costume for 2017 early! We have the scoop on the hottest trends and costumes of the year.
We have done our research and found what we believe will be the Top 10 Most Popular Halloween Costumes of 2017 this year. Here’s Part 1 of our list:
10. Superheroes are still going to be big this year, especially with the new Wonder Woman movie coming out! Diana Prince is fierce and feminine, so it’s no wonder she’s inspiring women everywhere to kick butt in their own Halloween costumes as they channel their inner superhero.
9. The IT movie was a horror classic, but Pennywise is making a comeback like never before! You may have seen some clown pranks in the news lately, but these Pennywise costumes are not getting anyone scared anymore – just excited for October 31st!
8. Every kid wants to dress up like their favorite animated character this year. Disney’s Moana is a sure bet for girls everywhere, and for boys we think that Minecraft Steve is one of the most popular boy costumes of 2017.
The top 10 most popular Halloween costumes of 2017 are as follows:
1. Scary clown costumes
2. Pennywise from “It”
3. Harper from “Stranger Things”
4. Wonder Woman
6. Belle from “Beauty and the Beast”
7. Olaf from “Frozen”
8. Eleven from “Stranger Things”
9. Batman character (Harley Quinn, Batgirl, Joker)**
10. The Riddler
As Halloween approaches, we’re breaking down our top 10 most popular Halloween costumes of 2017. Leading the pack this year is the women’s Wonder Woman costume. A close second is Harley Quinn, followed by the IT Pennywise clown. Also popular are the men’s and women’s 80s costumes and superhero and DC Comic costumes in general.
If you’re looking for inspiration this year, look no further than these top ten most popular Halloween costumes of 2017. They are all available at CostumeSuperCenter.com along with thousands of other great options.
1. Women’s Wonder Woman Costume
2. Women’s Harley Quinn Costume
3. Men’s Pennywise Costume
4. Women’s Supergirl Costume
5. Men’s Batman Costume
6. Men’s Superman Costume
7. Women’s 80s Pop Star Costume
8. The Joker Costume for Men and Kids
No matter if you are dressing up as a character from your favorite movie, television show, or book, or simply just a scary monster, Halloween is the perfect time to dress up! Here we have listed the top 10 most popular Halloween costumes of 2017.
Scarecrow: The Scarecrow costume is always popular around Halloween because it is so easy to make! You can wear some old clothes and stuff them with straw or paper. Then all you need is a plaid shirt and flannel pants. You can add some face makeup to make yourself look scary or wear a mask with your costume. It’s that simple!
Witch: Of course witches are always popular around Halloween time. You can wear a witch costume in any way you like! You can wear black clothing from head to toe and accessorize with pointy hats, broomsticks, and wands. Or you can go for a sexy witch costume and be a little more revealing. Either way, it will be sure to make you stand out this Halloween!
Halloween is just around the corner! Have you selected your costume? Are you looking for some inspiration? Each year, a number of costumes rise to the top of the popularity charts. We’ve pored over hundreds of articles and websites to bring you these top 10 Halloween costumes of 2017.
1. The Travel Ban (Trump)
Halloween is right around the corner, and that means you’ve got to pick out your costume. Whether you go all-out or opt for something simple, your Halloween costume is your chance to get creative. If you’re not sure where to get started with costume ideas, check out this list of the best Halloween costumes we’ve found so far this year.
1. Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman was one of the highest grossing movies of 2017 and it’s no wonder why this would be one of the most popular costumes of 2017. It’s an easy choice if you want a last-minute look that will be instantly recognizable as a favorite from 2017 pop culture.
If you want to make a DIY Wonder Woman costume, all you’ll need is red boots, blue leggings, a gold belt and a red cape. You can easily find those things at any store that sells Halloween costumes or craft supplies. If you want to skip the DIY route, there are plenty of pre-made Wonder Woman costumes available online and in stores. Check out some options here:
2. Baywatch Babe / Lifeguard
Baywatch is another one of our favorite pop culture references from 2017. The movie adaptation came out
Halloween is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to get your costume ready.
Whether you’re going to a party or just out trick-or-treating, we’ve got you covered.
In this two-part series, we’ll show you our top ten picks for Halloween costumes in 2017.
Ghosts, goblins and ghouls are all great choices, but sometimes it’s fun to try something a little different.
Here are our suggestions for some of the most unique costumes of the year:
1. The Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz
You might think it’s hard to pull off a scarecrow costume, but it doesn’t take much more than straw and some overalls.
Straw can be glued on to anything from a jacket to a hat, so you don’t have to go too far out of your way. Just make sure you don’t bother the locals too much!