Superheroes aid in the comfort of children and adults by providing hope and inspiration. Most viewers look up to their favorite superhero because of the super powers they possess. Super heroes are also known for their vibrant costumes which are easily recognized. Some superheroes use their powers for evil and some for good. Here is a list of the most famous superheroes and their powers:
1) Superman- This “Man of Steel” was born Kal-El on the planet Krypton, before being rocketed to Earth as an infant by his scientist father Jor-El, moments before Krypton’s destruction.
2) Spiderman- Born Peter Parker, he gained the ability to cling to walls and superhuman strength after being bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager.
3) Batman- The Caped Crusader was orphaned at a young age when his parents were murdered in front of him outside a movie theater. He uses his wealth and resources as Bruce Wayne to fight crime in Gotham City as Batman.
4) Wonder Woman- This Amazonian princess has superhuman strength, speed, and durability among other abilities she uses to fight crime in Man’s World; she also carries a lasso which can force anyone who touches it to tell only the truth.
5) The Incredible Hulk-
Everyone loves superheroes, right? One of the greatest things about these characters is that they can have any power imaginable.
There are super heroes with invisibility powers, super speed, flight, strength, elemental control and just about any other ability you could think up. And because of this, it’s hard to know which hero is the strongest.
So I decided to make a list of the 10 most powerful super heroes in existence. This list contains characters from comics, TV shows and movies. Some of them are obvious choices for a top 10 list like Doctor Strange and Superman, but I also wanted to include some surprise inclusions.
Without further ado, here are the top 10 most powerful super heroes of all time!
It is often the case that we learn a lot more from the worst examples of something than we do from the best. As a result, a list of the Top 10 Super Heroes (of all time) was put together by a panel of experts for your enlightenment and edification.
The panelists were:
* An aging comic book geek with a collection of over 5,000 books. Many of these are in mint condition, still in their original wrapping.
* A young female just getting into comics. She has been reading them since she was 14. She is now 15.
* A popular culture professor at a state university who teaches classes on comic books and graphic novels, and who has written several books on the subject (he refuses to call himself an expert).
1.Superman- The very first superhero is also the strongest of them all. Superman has a variety of powers, which include super strength, speed, flight, invulnerability and freeze breath. In his career he has stopped many criminals and super villains like Lex Luthor and Darkseid.
2.Batman- Batman does not have any superpowers but relies on his vast knowledge of science, technology and martial arts to fight crime. He is also a great detective and uses a high tech arsenal to aid him in his quest for justice. Batman’s greatest enemies are the Joker, Bane and Ra’s Al Ghul.
3.Flash- With super speed that allows him to travel at speeds faster than light and even time travel, Flash has one of the most impressive skill sets to date. His enemies include Professor Zoom, Captain Cold and the Trickster.
4.Green Lantern- The Green Lantern Corps consists of thousands of aliens who use their power rings to protect their sector of the universe from evil. Each member receives their power ring from his or her predecessor upon their death with Hal Jordan being the most notable human member in modern times. As long as one has “the ability to overcome fear” they can wield a power ring. Their greatest enemy is Sinestro; an
– Powers: super strength, flight, laser vision and super speed
– Powers: strength, agility, web fluid and spider sense
– Powers: Superhuman strength, endurance and exposure to gamma radiation
– Powers: Genius level intellect and martial arts/detective skills
5. Captain America
– Powers: Enhanced human abilities due to exposure to chemical called the Super Soldier Serum (strength, endurance, agility) and skilled combatant with his shield as his weapon
6. Wonder Woman
– Powers: Superhuman strength and intelligence as well as being an accomplished fighter with her bracelets and lasso of truth
7. Green Lantern
– Powers: Utilizes a power ring which allows him to create any solid object he can think of from green energy
– Powers: Superhuman strength, aquatic adaptation and telepathic control over marine life
9. The Flash
– Powers: Superhuman speed and reflexes along with being able to heal from injuries rapidly. This also gives him enhanced senses as well as the ability to
1. Superman: Super strength, flight, super speed, invulnerability, freeze breath, heat vision, x-ray vision, super hearing, super breath and super intelligence.
2. Spiderman: Superhuman strength and agility. The ability to cling to most surfaces using his hands and feet like a spider.
3. Batman: No super powers but is a martial arts expert and an extraordinary fighter and has the best gadgets in the whole wide world.
4. Wolverine: A mutant with retractable bone claws, enhanced senses and a healing factor that’s faster than any other on earth and very nearly immortal.
5. Wonder Woman: Super strength, speed, stamina and reflexes; flight; near invulnerability; magic lasso of truth; indestructible bracelets; magic tiara that can be used as a boomerang or as a projectile weapon; superhuman hearing; healing factor.
6. Captain America: Peak human condition; Enhanced endurance and durability; Master martial artist; Skilled tactician; Master shieldman; Excellent acrobatic skills
7. Hulk: Superhuman strength and durability, regeneration (at an unknown rate). Can become stronger when angry or enraged but retains intelligence during transformation.
8. Magneto: Master of magnet
– Kryptonian abilities: This is the main power that made Superman the most powerful superhero to date.
– Flight: He can fly in a speed faster than a jet plane.
– Heat vision: He can fire lasers from his eyes that are as strong as an atomic bomb.
– Superhuman strength: He is stronger than most super heroes and even the strongest of villains.
– Invulnerability: He is almost invulnerable like Superman since both of them have the same genetic structure.
– Superhuman strength: She has the ability to lift up objects that are several thousand tons in weight.
– Invulnerability: She is also almost invulnerable like her cousin, Superman, as they have almost the same genetic structure.
4. Wonder Woman (Diana Prince):
– Superhuman strength and agility: She has superhuman strength and agility that allows her to lift cars with ease, fight enemies hand-to-hand without getting tired and even leap tall buildings in a single bound. She can also jump about 6 feet high without any effort at all.
5. The Flash (Barry Allen):