Top 12 Tips for Buying A Disney World Peter Pan Costume:
1. Do not buy a cheap costume that is not Disney quality.
2. Buy a Disney peter pan costume that has the right colors and looks just like the real thing!
3. Make sure your child is comfortable in his/her costume before leaving home.
4. Wear your costume while at Walt Disney World.
5. Be prepared to take it off if you want to ride any of the roller coasters or other rides that require you to be harnessed in for safety reasons.
6. Wear your costume as often as possible so that you can get into character and have fun with other guests who recognize your character as well!
7. Keep track of how many times people ask to take pictures with you while wearing this amazing outfit; it will be hard not too!
1. You are going to Disney World! How exciting!
2. If you are reading this blog, you probably want to take a Peter Pan costume along with you.
3. That is such a great idea! Peter Pan costumes look great on everyone and are sure to make memories that will last a lifetime!
4. Now comes the hard part. There are so many different types of Peter Pan costumes out there, how do you choose which one is right for your trip?
5. This blog post is going to walk you through the process and explain the pros and cons of each type of Peter Pan Costume so that YOU can decide which type of costume is best for your trip.
6. And don’t forget to check out our Pinterest page for more ideas and inspiration!
7. I know that buying a costume is expensive, but we think it’s worth it because wearing an authentic Disney-quality costume while at Disney World will make memories that will last a lifetime!
8. Plus, if you buy your costume online before you go then it’s already there waiting for you when arrive at the resort 🙂
9. When we took our first big family vacation back in 2009, we wanted something special to wear while walking around Magic Kingdom Park with all
If you are looking for a Peter Pan costume to wear while you visit Walt Disney World, your first instinct will be to try on the costume at the Disney Store. And we admit, it is a lot of fun to prance around the store in front of a mirror wearing those green tights and that magical hat.
But before you make your decision, there are some things you should know. Here are 12 tips for finding and buying the perfect Peter Pan costume:
1. Do not buy a Peter Pan costume from the Disney store. They are cheaply made and overpriced.
2. Buy an authentic Peter Pan costume instead. The ones in the Disney Store are knock-offs.
3. If you have time, buy one online so you can get it shipped to your house before you go on vacation
It’s no secret that Disney has a way of making you feel like a kid again. When you see Peter Pan flying over the castle in the Magic Kingdom, it’s almost impossible to not feel like a kid again. We think this is why so many adults want to buy a peter pan costume for their trip to Disney World.
A good peter pan costume makes your vacation more enjoyable. Even if you’re not going to wear it around all day, it’s nice to have something fun and comfortable to change into after the parks close for the night. Your friends will love seeing you in your peter pan costume.
There are a lot of peter pan costume options out there. Like most things in life, some are great and some are junk. Here are our tips for making sure you get a great peter pan costume for your next Disney vacation:
1) Buy Early – You can’t just walk into the parks and buy a peter pan costume, so make sure you buy one before your trip. This gives you time to shop around and find the best deal. It also makes sure that you have plenty of time to get any alterations done before your trip.
2) Do Some Research – This is an important decision, so take some time
Peter Pan Costume shopping tips:
1. Shop in the park, or off-site?
2. What size do I need?
3. How much should I pay?
4. Can I find this costume online?
5. Is there a peter pan hat?
6. Should I buy the shoes too?
7. How can I save money on this costume?
8. What if I don’t have time to shop for a costume?
9. What are some other costumes that work for Peter Pan at Disney World?
10. Where can I find Peter Pan costumes for my kids as well?
11. How do I locate these costumes when we get to Disney World?
12. What other questions do you have about buying a peter pan costume at The Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World
1) Know the difference between the Disney World Peter Pan Costume and the Disney Store Peter Pan Costume.
2) Find a reputable website to buy your costume.
3) Look for a website that is straight forward about the quality of their costumes and that has some kind of money back guarantee.
4) Look for a site that offers customer support by phone, email, or online chat.
5) Look for a site that offers high resolution photos of the actual costume you are buying.
6) Buy your costume in advance so you won’t be disappointed if the website is out of stock when you need it.
7) Don’t pay more than $30 – $45 for an adult size Peter Pan costume.
8) Don’t pay more than $20 – $25 for a child size Peter Pan costume.
9) You get what you pay for! Be careful buying a cheap costume!
10) Be patient with your customer service representative if you need to call them or chat with them online. They are likely to be as busy as you are, and they want to help you!
11) If this is your first time ordering from the website, it might be wise to order only one costume and return it if necessary before ordering multiple
If you’re looking for a quality Peter Pan costume, you’ve come to the right place! This blog will help you sort through the options and decide which is best for you and your family.
Peter Pan Costume Tips: