Top 5 Mummy Costumes
A mummy costume is an easy and fun way to get into the Halloween spirit. Whether you’re going out to a party or taking the kids trick-or-treating, there are many mummy costumes available that will suit your needs.
But not all mummy costumes are made equally. To help you find the best mummy costume available, we’ve reviewed 5 of the best options on the market today.
1. Forum Novelties Inc Unisex Adult Mummy Costume
This simple but comfortable mummy costume is perfect for Halloween parties or handing out candy at home. This costume comes in one size but can be adjusted to fit most adults comfortably. Your purchase includes:
a gauze top and pants
The gauze has been treated so that it doesn’t actually stick to your skin, which means that you can wear it all night without needing to worry about any uncomfortable chafing. It also means that you don’t need to use bandages to hold the outfit together! It’s a great choice for anyone who wants a quick and easy mummy costume for this Halloween season.
Mummy costumes are a popular choice for Halloween, and there are many types and styles available. Knowing what to look for can help you find the mummy costume that is best for you. This top 5 list will give tips on what makes a mummy costume good or bad.
1. Avoid costumes that are too see-through. Mummies are meant to be scary and intimidating, not sexy.
2. Avoid too many bandages on the face, as this can make it hard to see out of the costume and make the wearer look silly.
3. Try to look for costumes that have bandages that look like they belong on a mummy – no colorful patterns or designs!
4. Check that the costume is big enough so that you can easily move around in it while wearing it or else it will become uncomfortable after an hour or two of wearing it.
5. Make sure you get a mummy costume that is appropriate for your height – if you’re short, get one meant for a child; if you’re tall, make sure to get one meant for an adult so it covers everything!
1. Ancient Egyptian Mummy Costume. This mummy costume is the most classic and recognizable mummy costume that is available today. It features a long, gauze-like material that drapes over the entire body, including the head and face, making it appear as though you are wrapped up like a mummy. You can easily see out of it because the gauze has been cut out so that there are eye holes. The gauze also allows you to breathe easily while wearing it.
2. King Tut Mummy Costume. In this costume, you get to dress up as a mummy and walk around as King Tut at the same time! This particular mummy is Egyptian in origin. It features an elaborate headpiece that makes it clear that you’re walking around as King Tut; a king of Egypt.
3. Talking Horror Mummy Costume for Adults. This is another mummy costume with an Egyptian theme, but it has a twist: when activated, this costume speaks some creepy phrases to make those who hear them feel frightened. It’s perfect for Halloween or any other party where people enjoy being scared!
4. Zombie Mummy Costume for Adults. This mummy Halloween costume is actually more of a zombie costume due to its tattered look and bloody bandages/gauze
Mummies have been a popular costume for many years, especially for children. When you think about it, a mummy is a pretty easy costume to put together. Grab a few rolls of toilet paper and wrap yourself up!
Still, some people want to go with something more elaborate. If you’re looking for a fun mummy costume that’s not going to take hours to make, here are five great choices:
5. The Egyptian Mummy Costume
The Egyptian mummy costume is a top choice for party goers that want to be both scary and mysterious. It involves a lot of gold, and a little bit of white gauze. The popular Egyptian mummy costume has been around for decades, and people have been enjoying dressing up as this classic Halloween outfit since the 1920’s.
4. The Animal Mummy Costume
Yes, you read that right; there are such things as animal mummies! This fun take on the traditional mummy costume involves taking a beloved household pet, usually a dog or cat, and wrapping it in bandages. This is also one of the most environmentally friendly costumes, as it requires absolutely no extra materials or preparation! Simply grab whichever of your pets has been giving you trouble lately and wrap them up with whatever you can find around the house!
3. The King Tut Mummy Costume
The king tut mummy costume is a favorite among history buffs who want to honor their favorite ruler from ancient Egypt. King Tut ruled from 1332 BCE – 1323 BCE, and was only nine years old when he took the throne! To dress like King Tut, you need to have some bling: lots of gold jewelry, including a crown
1. The Mummy (1999) – In this film, Brendan Fraser plays the role of an adventurer who is unwillingly resurrected and must stop the resurrected mummy of Imhotep.
2. The Mummy Returns (2001) – In this film, the mummified body of Imhotep is transported to a museum in London, where he once again wakes and begins his campaign of rage and terror.
3. The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008) – This film takes place in China, where a 2,000-year-old curse causes a dragon emperor and his army to rise from their tomb, wreaking havoc upon the world.
4. The Scorpion King (2002) – Before he was known as “The Scorpion King,” Mathayus was an assassin for hire. But when an evil warlord threatens his homeland with annihilation, Mathayus must unleash his fearsome power to defeat him.
5. Son of the Mask (2005) – A cartoonist finds himself in a predicament when his dog stumbles upon the mask of Loki. Then after conceiving an infant son “born of the mask,” he discovers just how looney child raising can be.