What can you do to really become a Disney style Pocahontas for Halloween? If you are looking for an original, unique and meaningful costume, then you have come to the right place. This blog will provide you with everything that you need to know on how to go about this process.
1. Buy a Pocahontas Dress – There are a variety of places where you can buy a dress or construct your own which is inspired by the Pocahontas look.
2. Find the right accessories – From headbands to necklaces, there are a lot of accessories that you can use in order to complete your Pocahontas look. It is all up to you how far you want to go!
3. Be comfortable – You don’t want to be uncomfortable when wearing your outfit, so make sure that it is practical and comfortable as well as stylish.
4. Have fun! – Don’t forget that Halloween should be enjoyable and fun, so don’t get too stressed out about it and make sure that you have fun with this unique opportunity!
Pocahontas is one of Disney’s most beloved films. Who wouldn’t want to be a beautiful princess with a dashing prince? The Pocahontas costume is very easy to make using household items and shopping locally.
Disney Princess Pocahontas Checklist:
1. Native American Style Dress (You can get one at your local thrift store)
This is the definitive list of all the items you need to own to call yourself a Disney Princess Pocahontas. You can use this list to create your own pocahontas outfit and impress your friends with your cosplay!
First up is the dress, it’s an important part of any princess costume. The Pocahontas dress has brown leggings and an aqua blue dress. It’s also got an orange belt with a turquoise stone on it. Here are some links for where you can buy one:
The next item on our checklist is the necklace. Pocahontas has a beautiful necklace, made out of shells, which she wears in her hair. Here are some links for where you can buy one:
Last but not least are Pocahontas’ boots. They’re brown and shinny, made out of leather and they have fringes at the bottom. All you need now are some feathers in your hair and a tomahawk!
Checklist For Your Inner Princess
Whether you’re looking to become a real-life Princess Pocahontas or just want to dress up for Halloween, here’s a checklist of items you’ll need:
1. A buckskin dress that comes down to your ankles.
2. A belt made from a long strip of fringed leather.
3. Leather sandals that lace up your calves.
4. Feathers in your hair.
5. Long, dark hair (braided and beaded works best).
1. Pick the dress you want to become your Pocahontas outfit.
2. Choose a pocahontas wig (brown with braid or long de-braided hair).
3. Get a pocahontas costume for your dog (if you are bringing him).
4. Get a pocahontas costume for your dog (if you are bringing him).
5. Apply some face paint like this.
6. This is how to do it: Start by applying primer, then foundation, concealer and powder. Then you will need to apply a light shade of brown eyeshadow and blend it in the crease of your eye and along the bottom part of your eye using an eyeshadow brush, then draw on a thick line of liquid eyeliner in black or dark brown on your upper eyelid or if you prefer you can use kohl eyeliner instead by drawing a thick line on your waterline and smudge it out slightly with an eyeliner brush, then apply mascara in brown or black on both upper and lower lashes, now apply a pale pink lipstick, now apply blush starting at the middle of your cheeks sweeping upwards towards the top of your ears, now apply highlighter to the tops of
Once you have decided to become Pocahontas, you need to know how to dress like the Native American princess. This is a guide on how to dress like the Disney Princess Pocahontas.
Step 1: Find the perfect dress.
Our Pocahontas dress is made from a gorgeous soft suede material thats both comfortable and durable. The brown faux leather belt ties the look together and is adorned with a fringe tassel, which adds to the authenticity of this look.
We absolutely love the addition of the matching headband, this completes the look perfectly!